THE PERNET FAMILY HEALTH SERVICE
WHAT IS THE PERNET FAMILY HEALTH SERVICE?
The Pernet Family Health Service is committed to supporting families
to be physically, socially, psychologically, and spiritually whole. Founded
in 1968, Pernet Family Health Service is a neighborhood-based, home health
and social service agency serving poor families in the Worcester area.
WHO RUNS THE PERNET FAMILY HEALTH SERVICE?
Trained professional and para-professional staff and dedicated volunteers
of both the religious and the laity.
WHERE IS THE PERNET FAMILY HEALTH SERVICE?
The Pernet Family Health Service is located in Worcester, Massachusetts.
WHAT DOES THE PERNET FAMILY HEALTH SERVICE DO?
- On staff Family Health Aides and Advocates
- Operates a fully licensed Home Health Agency
- Provides Parent Education and Support programs
- Offers an Early Intervention program designed to assess the emotional
and behavioral growth of area children.
- Provides Emergency food, clothing, and nursing services.
- Operates a food pantry.
- Maintains a thrift store.
Click the logo for an area map of Worcester
Volunteers may also serve at the
--a local multi-service agency
| Volunteer Scrapbook
Frequently Asked Questions
| Who We Are
| Vowed Membership
| Our Volunteer Program
| Mission Sites
| Your Support
| Contact Us
| Our International Family
| Our History
| En Espanol